Wednesday, January 7, 2009

My Masterpiece is Open for Enrollees

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Together let us spark a new generation of creativity!

My Masterpiece is accepting enrollees for our Multi-Arts Program, 3rd Term, School Year 2008-2009. Classes start next week (January 15 - March 14, 2009), and are now held in Valle Verde, Pasig.

Free! Two photo-frame notecards for the first 30 full-term enrollees.

Enroll now! Limited slots available.
Please see attached flyer and video for more details :)

For reservations, call or text me, Teacher Anna, at 0915-4327439, or email mymasterpiece@mac.com

See you at My Masterpiece!

Love life & imagine always,
Anna Escay-Cortez
Creative Director
My Masterpiece Multi-Arts Center
"Inspiring Creativity & Wonder"
0915-4327439

0 Comments:

 

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online